Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Krystal Burger Casserole


I love Krystals but do not like the fact that they are 20 carbs each.  It took me a little while to get this recipe like I wanted it.  I mixed and tested, tested and mixed then I got it just right.  My kids love it and that's a great thing. I hope you will like this one as much as we do.

Krystal Burger Casserole

  • 1 lb ground beef
  • 1 (1 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/4 cup heavy cream
  • 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
  • salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 350.  Brown the ground beef with half of the onion soup mix; drain the fat season to taste with salt and pepper.  Stir in the remaining soup mix and put the meat in a 9-10 inch pie plate.  Stir in half the cheese, then top with the remaining cheese.  Beat the eggs, mayonnaise, and cream then pour evenly over the meat.  Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.

Servings: 4
Calories: 695.1
Carbs: per serving 12.9






No comments:

Post a Comment